Something new is always happening in the Napa Valley. With wonderful wines, top-notch cuisine, and picturesque scenery, fulfill your greatest wine dreams in this vibrant wonderland. We have found the top-rated destinations in this popular, must-visit valley. Relax with ease knowing these picks will go above and beyond to satisfy your palate and give you […]
There’s something joyful about uncorking a new bottle of wine and pouring the first glass. The satisfaction of taking a sip and instantly knowing you’ve found a winner can seriously warm your heart, which is rather comforting considering the colder weather that’s been approaching. The good news is that with the cold weather comes the […]
The weather is warming up, flowers are blooming, Easter candy is filling the shelves in every store, and suddenly we have to move our clocks forward and lose a precious hour of sleep. It can only mean one thing…spring is coming! As much as you may want to crawl back into hibernation and beg for […]
Twas the night before Wine-mas, when all through the vines,
Not a creature was stirring through the grapes grown in lines,
During harvest the grapes are each handpicked with care,
With hopes of being bottled as a delicious wine to share.
Wine-lovers were all buzzed […]
Spring is in bloom for April and May flowers. It’s absolutely the perfect time to go visit the vineyards, wine taste under the warm sun, and experience the best of what wineries offer. However, it’s always tough to pick out specific wine country locations. Here is a quick rundown of some of our favorite places […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!
- The Practical Party Case – Value Wine Recommendations
- Rose Winners to Enjoy This Summer
- Tasting Panel Covers Zinfandel’s Before ZAP Experience
- Learn the Basics of Wine with Wine 1 2 3
- New Year’s Eve Champagne And Sparkling Wine Winners
- Ken’s Wine Guide Wine Gift Idea’s
- KWG’s 2017 High End Red Winners!
- The Other Side of Riesling