As we approach the New Year it is time to make your New Year’s Eve Champagne and Sparkling Wine purchases. This year we received another great group of options for you to choose from. In this post we will highlight some of our favorites bubble options!
I will break the post into three categories. […]
By Julia Hoggins
If you’re looking for something to read about wine in a short period of time, I would highly recommend Monika Elling’s Wine 123. Whether you’re just starting to like wine or are an experienced taster, this book offers a brief insight on the basics of understanding how to choose […]
With New Year’s Eve just around the corner, I thought I would give you several terrific Champagne and Sparkling Wine options that we found this fall that will make your celebration extra special. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did. I also think most of these are readily available and can be […]
Each year in the fall we start covering Sparkling Wines and Champagnes, so we can post them just in time for your end of the year celebrations. I just finished up posting the reviews and here is a summary of the results. As you will see the Perrier Jouets ruled the results this year. […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!
- The Practical Party Case – Value Wine Recommendations
- Rose Winners to Enjoy This Summer
- Tasting Panel Covers Zinfandel’s Before ZAP Experience
- Learn the Basics of Wine with Wine 1 2 3
- New Year’s Eve Champagne And Sparkling Wine Winners
- Ken’s Wine Guide Wine Gift Idea’s
- KWG’s 2017 High End Red Winners!