With New Year’s Eve just around the corner, I thought I would give you several terrific Champagne and Sparkling Wine options that we found this fall that will make your celebration extra special. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did. I also think most of these are readily available and can be […]
As we approach New Year’s Eve on Wednesday evening, we always post our favorite sparklers and Champagnes just before the big night so readers can pick up some bubbles just in time for their celebrations. We certainly hope you can try a few of these and ring in the New Year on a […]
The summer is an ideal time to pull out your dry Roses. I prefer to enjoy them at cellar temperature. (58 degrees) You might like them even chilled a bit more. Either way, the best ones are a terrific option to consider on a hot summer day. Dry Roses are also perfect for the […]
As we approach New Year’s Eve, I like to post a summary of our favorite Sparkling Wines and Champagnes. This year we had many winners! There is a style and price point that will work for all readers. These are all very good options that we are sure that you and your guests will all […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!
- The Practical Party Case – Value Wine Recommendations
- Rose Winners to Enjoy This Summer
- Tasting Panel Covers Zinfandel’s Before ZAP Experience
- Learn the Basics of Wine with Wine 1 2 3
- New Year’s Eve Champagne And Sparkling Wine Winners
- Ken’s Wine Guide Wine Gift Idea’s
- KWG’s 2017 High End Red Winners!