Most readers are looking for a deal or steal. Who wouldn’t be? So, years ago, I decided to create a part of the website dedicated to those wines that are inexpensive and over-deliver in terms of value. I decided to call it the “Practical Party Case” in earlier versions of the website. However, since no […]
The holidays are upon us and I frequently get asked for gift ideas for wine lovers. So we will start with six very good stocking stuffer ideas that I personally love. Better yet, none of these will break the bank. They will all be well received and very appreciated!
We will start with the Barvino […]
Riesling in general gets a bad rap. It is a noble grape and can be made in almost every style. Most folks know it as a sweet wine grape. While it truly does make great sweet wine, this post is about the other side. It also can be made “Dry” or “Trocken” as they […]
Other than Ken, who is on the Tasting Panel, and what are the panelists’ backgrounds? This is a question that has come up a few times recently, so I thought I would introduce and write about the panelists in this long-overdue post. As a little background, the Tasting Panel is made up […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!
- The Practical Party Case – Value Wine Recommendations
- Rose Winners to Enjoy This Summer
- Tasting Panel Covers Zinfandel’s Before ZAP Experience
- Learn the Basics of Wine with Wine 1 2 3
- New Year’s Eve Champagne And Sparkling Wine Winners
- Ken’s Wine Guide Wine Gift Idea’s
- KWG’s 2017 High End Red Winners!