As each year comes to a close, we like to finish our annual recommendations with a list of Sparkling Wine and Champagne recommendations for our readers to consider for their New Year’s Eve celebrations. We will start with our very good values and work our way up to the more expensive options.
We will […]
Most readers are looking for a deal or steal. Who wouldn’t be? So, years ago, I decided to create a part of the website dedicated to those wines that are inexpensive and over-deliver in terms of value. I decided to call it the “Practical Party Case” in earlier versions of the website. However, since no […]
The holidays are upon us and I frequently get asked for gift ideas for wine lovers. So we will start with six very good stocking stuffer ideas that I personally love. Better yet, none of these will break the bank. They will all be well received and very appreciated!
We will start with the Barvino […]
Riesling in general gets a bad rap. It is a noble grape and can be made in almost every style. Most folks know it as a sweet wine grape. While it truly does make great sweet wine, this post is about the other side. It also can be made “Dry” or “Trocken” as they […]
Other than Ken, who is on the Tasting Panel, and what are the panelists’ backgrounds? This is a question that has come up a few times recently, so I thought I would introduce and write about the panelists in this long-overdue post. As a little background, the Tasting Panel is made up […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Sparkling Wine Winners From 2019
- KWG’s Highest Rated High End Wines For 2019
- Platt Vineyard Vertical Tasting
- Check Out Ken On The Radio
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!
- The Practical Party Case – Value Wine Recommendations
- Rose Winners to Enjoy This Summer
- Tasting Panel Covers Zinfandel’s Before ZAP Experience