During our Zoom interview on June 29th, we had a chance to catch-up with Phillip Corallo-Titus who is the winemaker at Chappellet. Phillip has been the winemaker there since 1990. Phillip is also involved with his family winery Titus. He owns that winery with his brother Eric.
This was our second […]
During our Zoom interview on June 7th, we had a chance to meet with Theresa Heredia who is the winemaker for Gary Farrell Wines. During the interview we covered four of her new-release Chardonnays and five of her new-release Pinot Noirs. We have been covering Theresa’s wines for the last few years […]
During our interview on May 25, we had a chance to meet with Todd Graff who is the winemaker and general manager for Frank Family Vineyards. We had covered Frank Family wines over the years, but really did not know much about Todd or the details behind the winery. It was fun to […]
During our interview on April 20th, we learned several thing in speaking with Kristen. The first thing we learned, was that in 2012, Kristen moved to Sonoma County to dedicate herself to wine full time. In addition to joining the winemaking team at Korbel, where she spent six years honing her skills working with […]
We learned several things in speaking with Mike on March 9th. The first thing we learned, was that Mike has worked alongside legendary vintner Josh Jensen for more than a decade, helping to guide winemaking at Calera.
We also learned that while earning his degree in viticulture and enology UC Davis, Mike worked at […]
On February 16th, Three Sticks winemaker Ryan Prichard, joined the Tasting Panel on Zoom to cover 8 of his new release wines.
We learned several thing in speaking with Ryan. But one of the most interesting tidbits was that his passion for wine started with a senior elective wine appreciation class […]
On February 2nd, Black Kite and Saxon Brown winemaker Jeff Gaffner, joined the Tasting Panel on Zoom to cover 9 of his new release wines.
We really enjoyed our session with him. Jeff began his career at Chateau St. Jean, under the tutelage of renowned vintner Richard Arrowood, who Jeff credits with teaching […]
We really have enjoyed both of our sessions with him. His story is incredible and very […]
Some of those topics included:
It’s that time of year once again. It’s time to highlight the best high-end wines of the year. If you can’t find a Christmas gift for the wine lover in your life, then buy them one of these gems and never look back. Below are 30 of the best wines that the Tasting Panel or […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Winemaker Interview Series – Renée Ary from Duckhorn Vineyards
- Winemaker Interview Series – Joel Peterson from Once & Future Wines
- Winemaker Interview Series – Rebekah Wineburg from Quintessa & Post & Vine Wineries
- Winemaker Interview Series – Phillip Corallo-Titus from Chappellet Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Randy Ullom from Kendall Jackson Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Theresa Heredia from Gary Farrell Wines
- Winemaker Interview Series – Todd Graff from Frank Family Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Christian Tietje from Anarchy Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Janell Dusi of J. Dusi Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Kristen McMahan of Goldeneye