Some of those topics included:
Most readers are looking for a deal or steal. Who wouldn’t be? So, years ago, I decided to create a part of the website dedicated to those wines that are inexpensive and over-deliver in terms of value. I decided to call it the “Practical Party Case” in earlier versions of the website. However, since no […]
Wine appreciation and Art appreciation have a lot in common. Everytime you explore both, you can usually find something that your really like and enjoy. This Saturday, you will have a chance to try some terrific wines with me and explore Powers Gallery in Acton, MA. I hope you can take some time […]
Summer is the best time to enjoy Sauvignon Blanc. It is one of the most refreshing wines that I cover. It is perfect choice for hot days. In this post, I will highlight be best Sauvignon Blancs that I have discovered so far this summer.
Some wines pair well with certain foods and some wines pair well with the seasons. To me, Sauvignon Blanc goes well with summer. This year we explored several very good options to share with you. These beauties will provide you with some refreshing satisfaction as you enjoy what is left of the summer. We had one 92-pointer […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- The Taste With Doug Shafer Is My Favorite Wine Podcast
- Ken On Connoisseur’s Corner With Jordan Rich – Wines For Summer
- It’s A New World Full Of Virtual Tastings
- Sparkling Wine Winners From 2019
- KWG’s Highest Rated High End Wines For 2019
- Platt Vineyard Vertical Tasting
- Check Out Ken On The Radio
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!