It’s that time of year once again. It’s time to highlight the best high-end wines of the year. If you can’t find a Christmas gift for the wine lover in your life, then buy them one of these gems and never look back. Below are 30 of the best wines that the Tasting Panel or […]
The holidays are upon us and I frequently get asked for gift ideas for wine lovers. So we will start with six very good stocking stuffer ideas that I personally love. Better yet, none of these will break the bank. They will all be well received and very appreciated!
We will start with the Barvino […]
On Friday, November 17th the KensWineGuide.com Tasting Panel covered 14 wines ranging from $75 to $200.
Below is a video of the Top 10 winning bottles in order from lowest score of 91 to the highest score of 95.
Below is a list of the Top 10 Winning Wines.
Each fall we go thru our higher end red submission with the idea that we would post the winners before Christmas. Well this fall we got to all of the older vintages and most of the 2012’s. We will tackle the 2013 vintage in the early part of the New Year. Below you will find […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Ken’s Favorite Red Wines Priced $17-$49
- The Taste With Doug Shafer Is My Favorite Wine Podcast
- Ken On Connoisseur’s Corner With Jordan Rich – Wines For Summer
- It’s A New World Full Of Virtual Tastings
- Sparkling Wine Winners From 2019
- KWG’s Highest Rated High End Wines For 2019
- Platt Vineyard Vertical Tasting
- Check Out Ken On The Radio
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve