I love learning about wine and all that goes into it. The history, how it is made and the stories. Winemakers, wine and food people that are in the wine business are great story tellers. Doug Shafer from Shafer Vineyards does an excellent job capturing these stories on his podcast Continue Reading →
On Friday, November 16th the KensWineGuide.com Tasting Panel covered 13 wines ranging from $85 to $245.
Below is a video of the Top 9 winning bottles in order from lowest score of 91 to the highest score of 93.2.
On Friday, November 17th the KensWineGuide.com Tasting Panel covered 14 wines ranging from $75 to $200.
Below is a video of the Top 10 winning bottles in order from lowest score of 91 to the highest score of 95.
Below is a list of the Top 10 Winning Wines.
Each fall we go thru our higher end red submission with the idea that we would post the winners before Christmas. Well this fall we got to all of the older vintages and most of the 2012’s. We will tackle the 2013 vintage in the early part of the New Year. Below you will find […]
Merlot has been bashed for quite some time now. I personally feel too long. It is a great grape that makes very nice wine when done well. You will not get as many 90 pointers out of Merlots, but you will get a lot of smooth, friendly, and easy to drink wines that are […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- The Taste With Doug Shafer Is My Favorite Wine Podcast
- Ken On Connoisseur’s Corner With Jordan Rich – Wines For Summer
- It’s A New World Full Of Virtual Tastings
- Sparkling Wine Winners From 2019
- KWG’s Highest Rated High End Wines For 2019
- Platt Vineyard Vertical Tasting
- Check Out Ken On The Radio
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!