Other than Ken, who is on the Tasting Panel, and what are the panelists’ backgrounds? This is a question that has come up a few times recently, so I thought I would introduce and write about the panelists in this long-overdue post. As a little background, the Tasting Panel is made up […]
As we approach summer, I’m starting to think more about grilling. When it comes to grilling, I think about Zin’s and barbecue sauce. Whether its ribs or steak tips, Zin goes great with both. We purposely cover Zins in the winter so we have them all reviewed and posted before grilling season.
Our top […]
As we approach New Year’s Eve, I like to post a summary of our favorite Sparkling Wines and Champagnes. This year we had many winners! There is a style and price point that will work for all readers. These are all very good options that we are sure that you and your guests will all […]
Some wines pair well with certain foods and some wines pair well with the seasons. To me, Sauvignon Blanc goes well with summer. This year we explored several very good options to share with you. These beauties will provide you with some refreshing satisfaction as you enjoy what is left of the summer. We had one 92-pointer […]
Below is the 2013 KWG Elite Eight Wine Bracket. Please see below the bracket for the official contest rules.
The Elite Eight wines have been chosen by me. The wine criteria for entry into the contest was based on KWG rating, price and general availability:
The wines had to score high (over 90 […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!
- The Practical Party Case – Value Wine Recommendations
- Rose Winners to Enjoy This Summer
- Tasting Panel Covers Zinfandel’s Before ZAP Experience
- Learn the Basics of Wine with Wine 1 2 3
- New Year’s Eve Champagne And Sparkling Wine Winners
- Ken’s Wine Guide Wine Gift Idea’s
- KWG’s 2017 High End Red Winners!