With over 50 wineries in the region (and growing) the Livermore Valley offers a rich history in the wine industry dating back to the time of Spanish missionaries in the 1800s. Situated in the San Francisco appellation, the valley is home to legendary Wente Vineyards, noted for putting California wines on the map, as well […]
Spring into the great weather and use those extra hours of sunlight to plan a trip to the serene Livermore Valley! We are helping you make the most of the warmer days by finding you the best local venues and events the Livermore Valley has to offer during the month of March.
Spend the weekend […]
The Holiday Season is a great time to relax and explore new wineries across the US. After a fantastic and exciting harvest season, the holiday festivities are ready to begin! There are endless events and locations to explore. This list is the perfect guide to wine country events, tastings and places to stay to get […]
There’s something joyful about uncorking a new bottle of wine and pouring the first glass. The satisfaction of taking a sip and instantly knowing you’ve found a winner can seriously warm your heart, which is rather comforting considering the colder weather that’s been approaching. The good news is that with the cold weather comes the […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Ken On Connoisseur’s Corner With Jordan Rich – Wines For Summer
- It’s A New World Full Of Virtual Tastings
- Sparkling Wine Winners From 2019
- KWG’s Highest Rated High End Wines For 2019
- Platt Vineyard Vertical Tasting
- Check Out Ken On The Radio
- Time to Buy Wine Futures: Check Out The 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting Along the Wine Road
- Champagne and Sparkling Wine Suggestions For New Year’s Eve
- KWG’s 2018 High End Red Winners!
- The Practical Party Case – Value Wine Recommendations