On Friday, November 17th the KensWineGuide.com Tasting Panel covered 14 wines ranging from $75 to $200.
Below is a video of the Top 10 winning bottles in order from lowest score of 91 to the highest score of 95.
Below is a list of the Top 10 Winning Wines.
February is a month of love and romance and there’s no better way to observe it than by taking a romantic trip to wine country. Sonoma Valley is a mecca for the senses and a pastoral slice of paradise just 45 miles north of San Francisco. Offering a historic legacy and a leadership role […]
We hope everyone is ready to leave winter behind and leap into spring as there is a lot to celebrate! With March Madness, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and much more, March offers a little something for everyone. Just as spring is all about new life and new growth, we’ve got 10 new wine country locales […]
When most of us think of American wine country, the word “Napa” quickly springs to mind. Rightly so, the Napa Valley is amazing, but don’t stop there! Did you know that there are fabulous wine regions from sea to shining sea? Here are 11, all recently featured in Touring & Tasting, America’s Premier Guide to […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Winemaker Interview Series – Kristen McMahan of Goldeneye
- Winemaker Interview Series – Mike Waller of Calera
- Winemaker Interview Series – Ryan Prichard of Three Sticks
- Winemaker Interview Series – Jeff Gaffner of Black Kite and Saxon Brown
- Winemaker Interview Series – Ryan Rech of Beringer
- Winemaker Interview Series – Daniel Daou of DAOU
- Winemaker Interview Series – Matt Brain of Alpha Omega
- Wine Days, Wine Months and Wine Holiday List
- Ken’s Favorite Red Wines Priced $17-$49
- The Taste With Doug Shafer Is My Favorite Wine Podcast