During our Zoom interview on August 10th, we had a chance catch up with Joel Peterson who is the winemaker at Once and Future Wines. This is the second year in a row we have had Joel on with the Tasting Panel. This year, we covered 7 of his new-release 2020 vintage wines. […]
On Friday, November 17th the KensWineGuide.com Tasting Panel covered 14 wines ranging from $75 to $200.
Below is a video of the Top 10 winning bottles in order from lowest score of 91 to the highest score of 95.
Below is a list of the Top 10 Winning Wines.
February is a month of love and romance and there’s no better way to observe it than by taking a romantic trip to wine country. Sonoma Valley is a mecca for the senses and a pastoral slice of paradise just 45 miles north of San Francisco. Offering a historic legacy and a leadership role […]
We hope everyone is ready to leave winter behind and leap into spring as there is a lot to celebrate! With March Madness, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and much more, March offers a little something for everyone. Just as spring is all about new life and new growth, we’ve got 10 new wine country locales […]
When most of us think of American wine country, the word “Napa” quickly springs to mind. Rightly so, the Napa Valley is amazing, but don’t stop there! Did you know that there are fabulous wine regions from sea to shining sea? Here are 11, all recently featured in Touring & Tasting, America’s Premier Guide to […]
Most Recent 10 Posts
- Winemaker Interview Series – Renée Ary from Duckhorn Vineyards
- Winemaker Interview Series – Joel Peterson from Once & Future Wines
- Winemaker Interview Series – Rebekah Wineburg from Quintessa & Post & Vine Wineries
- Winemaker Interview Series – Phillip Corallo-Titus from Chappellet Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Randy Ullom from Kendall Jackson Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Theresa Heredia from Gary Farrell Wines
- Winemaker Interview Series – Todd Graff from Frank Family Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Christian Tietje from Anarchy Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Janell Dusi of J. Dusi Winery
- Winemaker Interview Series – Kristen McMahan of Goldeneye